There is more than the Internet! Under the Reference tab (above), you will find:
- our a link to our suite of online database offerings arranged by subject
- our Useful Sites selected by Library District reference librarians for their authoritativeness, timeliness, broad application and ease of use
- a collection of subject guides on useful resources on specific topics, including sources like books, journal articles in online databases, web sites and other media
- how to start your hunt for information on the past with our vast resources in local history and genealogy
- a form to submit an online reference question to our staff of reference librarians
For more information or to speak with a member of the Reference & Adult Services staff, call (845) 485-3445 x 3702.